Friday, May 12, 2017

Nuther Great week!

Can't believe that its Friday Again. 

First off want to wish a happy early mothers day to every mother everywhere, but especially to my angel mother :)

Next off a brief explanation of daily highlights from the week

Monday: Meeting with President, Lots of office work, not much time in the area :(
Tuesday: Multizone Conference. Super great! Talked about faith and Repentance! So great!
Wednesday: LOTS of time in the area. Found 2 new people to teach!
Thursday: Miracles. Pretty much blessings falling from the sky :)

To explain Thursday a lee bit more, first we had an amazing lesson with a new investigator from last week: Idalia Rivera, who came to church with her friend. Yesterday we shared LOTS of Book of Mormon scriptures, and she accepted a baptismal date!

The miracles didn't stop there, as new people literally started popping up in our path and we talked with LOTS of people. At the very end of the night, a young family walked up to us, and wanted to meet with us. Turns out, he's a member, who has been inactive ever since he moved here a few months ago, and she is an investigator who has been meeting missionaries for a while! they shared with us their desire to one day enter in the temple, and the sister expressed her desire to be baptized! Today we are going back with some ward members to get them involved really quick!

Last off, maybe a bit of reflecting!

God is good. 

i have been learning a lot lately from the Book of Mormon, President Adams, and most of all the Spirit. It's hard to explain(which only shows I have a lot more to learn!) but pretty much I've been reflecting a lot about Alma 42, and how great the Mercy, Love, and Justice of our God! I stand amazed at how perfect His plan is, and I keep learning things that I never had thought of before. I think God is trying to teach me to see things from His point of view(although I have a LONG way to go) but I'm trying to understand God's timing. 

In Jacob 5 when it talks about the last pruning before the end, it really show God's love and care about the Restoration of the Gospel, and it teaches the timing of it all. I'll let you all look it up for now until I understand it enough to explain it :) haha sorry

So maybe I didn't do very good at reflecting today, but don't doubt that I love you all and that I am always praying for you!


Hope you have an amazing week!

Take care!

Elder McFarland

No comments:

Post a Comment