Friday, May 12, 2017

Maldonados

Tomorrow is going to be a great day.

The ward has been supporting us very much with the baptism of the Maldonado family, and it is looking like everything is going to run perfectly! Thank you all for the many prayers that you send down our way! God is good. There is no other way to explain it. He is great.

This was a really good week.  Thursday we ran our little 2 kilometer loop in 8:18, and although it nearly kills me, we keep on improving every day! I also have made a goal this week to go off of Soda. I hope that can help my health to keep improving so that I can run and not be weary! 

Ward conference last week was a real success! we saw people come to church that I have been working with here for more than 6 months, and in one weekend we got them to come to church! Want to know the secret? it's actually not a secret. 

Member Visits.

Saturday night all the ward leaders and the Stake leaders got together, we divided up into groups, and we went out to go visit a list of about 40 people. Many of them came to church the next day, many for the first time in months or even years. Coincidence? I know not. 

Pretty much every day has been a countdown to the baptism tomorrow, with a certain task each day that helps us get closer and closer! and as we go we have also tried to find new investigators and to keep visiting less actives and all work like normal!

pretty much an amazing week! 

But I need to go, I wish I could tell you more! 

but a quick day to day rundown

Saturday-Visits with Members
Sunday Ward Conference. 120 people at church. 5 investigators!
Monday Meeting with President, lots of office work! great visit with Lopez family!
tuesday Super great lesson with Maldonados! correlation to plan baptimsal service
Wednesday CLM(mission leaders conferece) and me translating for sister Adams in some interviews. Interchanges with E. Eggers and E. Wright
Thursday Looking for Baptismal clothes, finding a couple great new people
Friday Dennys and a sick lesson with the Lopez family tonight!

Hope you all have the greatest of weeks!

Love you!

Elder McFarland

No comments:

Post a Comment