Monday, September 5, 2016

4! 3! 2!

Juan! 

*Earth below us. Drifting. Falling. Floating weightless. Calling. Calling. 

home.*

haha I'm sorry that title and little musical spaz moment were brought to you by changes!

4 changes in Las Delicias
3 changes in Zaragoza
2 changes in Santa Elena

and now to Belmopan!

I'm super sad to be leaving Santa Elena. I love the members and the people here so SO sOOOOOOOOOO much!

I also wasn't expecting it at all.

on Tuesday they told Elder Cuevas he is going back to El Salvador tomorrow, so we just assumed he would leave the area and I would have a new companion and be there one more change to teach the new guy the area.

and then president pulled a fast one!

They are closing Santa Elena 2! what?
they are giving my area to the sisters in Santa Elena, and I have kinda mixed feelings about it. 

But I know the Lord is at the wheel, so,

It's gunna be perfect!

anyways I am thankful to the Lord because I felt prompted to take pictures with lots of people at church yesterday! 

anyways this week was kinda slow, but I'm sure next week will be a LOT of new stories and (yes mom) pictures!!!!

I'm gunna try to tell you stories about all the pictures I send, so that should make up for the short weekly email!!!

love you all to death!

have the greatest of weeks!

Elder McFarland

No comments:

Post a Comment