Monday, August 15, 2016

Belizean residency!

sometimes I fell lazy like I won't right a weekly letter this week. 

and then I repent and do it for my mom!(love ya mom!)

here's a story for mom this week.

Saturday and Sunday was District Conference(remember that a District is a small Stake). The District President called me and asked me to play the piano in all of the sessions. so I did! I don't know how its possible, but my piano skills have gotten so much better on the mission! I know that it is really God who is working through me, and I am greatful for Him and my mom, who always pushed me along to do what I love! Also Sunday morning Elder studebaker(the mission presidency counselor) asked ME to translate for him in the Spanish Session! It was a lot of fun and a lot of thinking on my toes!

also a shoutout to my awesome older brother who is the best missionary ever(every member a missionary) and continues to inspire and encourage me!

a story for him! my mission son Elder Mayen is STILL in Zarzagoza. Ty did you ever see a missionary be in one area 6 CHANGES? haha needless to say he loves Zaragoza.

and while I'm doing shoutouts, Dad I love you to death!

Dad, this week I said a joke and nobody laughed, and I could almost imagine you grounding me for making a bad pun....

also Jeh I love you!

I see cute couples come from the states and I think about  you and Josh!

Hannah, I know that God DOES answer little girls prayers. Thank you for praying for me and my investigators, I can always use some little girl prayers!

Adam. Adam! Adam? I love you so much more than you could ever imagine! you are my little brother, even if  you keep getting so big!

so this weekly letter I guess is dedicated to my family, parcially on account that the week was kinda slow. The only days we had time to work were Tuesday, wednesday and thursday, but I promise next week I'll have better stories for you all!

Love you all to death
have the greatest of weeks!

Elder McFarland

No comments:

Post a Comment