Friday, November 25, 2016

Christmas came early this year....

It´s beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!!!
All Except the Snow...
There´s a tree in Metro Center
 Salvador del Mundo too.
The metal kind that lights up and it glows!!!!

Most people forgot about Thanksgiving
But we still ate lots of Turkey
And the best thing that I see
Is the Spirit that it Brings!

Just to Be...A.... Missionary!

(please sing aloud and forgive the bad word to rhythm matching...)

So this week I've started to experience my very first end of month stress overload

But on the bright side we got new computers in the office this week. So for every time that I ever wrote on some crappy Cyber computer in an internet cafe, now I am writing on a new, touch screen DELL, so I guess that´s fun. I don´t really know if I´ll end up using the touch screen a lot, but at least it´s there...

So know I´ll get back to the stressful part. Pretty much It´s my job to make sure that the missionaries all get their assignment money next week, and it´s a pretty big process. On top of that we had a super helpful meeting at the temple office this week that is going to make things a lot easier in the future, but requires that I do a LOT of work to get things ready! 

Also like everyone and their dog needed money for their office jobs yesterday... 

So pretty much my thanksgiving was a lot of work and stress.

BUT

Last night the 2nd counselor in the Stake Presidency invited us over for thanksgiving. He invited all of the Office Elders and a few more. It was really great to eat turkey and pumpkin pie and gravy!!!!

today round two in like an hour with President Adams.

I´m eating really well I´d say, Mom :)

And on top of all that?

We still have our normal missionary area. It´s really been a great experience as I have learned to manage the different parts of my life. I think I will continue to get better at it as time goes on. Once again, The mission proves to be great life training!

We have a super huge ward activity tomorrow about The Plan of Salvation! I´ll tell you more about how it goes next week!

also the Christmas initiative and Changes are coming up, which means a lot of work and fun!


I love you all SO much! have the greatest of weeks!

Elder McFarland

No comments:

Post a Comment