Monday, April 25, 2016

The Highway to Comasagua.

Every week it's harder and harder to come up with a cool title, but luckily this week I still have one.

First off shout out to Dad! I have one of the coolest Dad`s in the world, and I may have stolen half a title from him...

Second off shout out to Mom! Her Birthday was on the 14th, but I'm still celebrating a little bit, because she is so dang cool!

Third off I`ll start my email. 

This week we're gunna start things out with a little heart to heart ok?

So this last change I`ve kinda been struggling a little.  sometimes I see the great potential that I could be achieving, but I keep falling short. It`s hard for me to admit it sometimes, but I have a lot of faults and a lot of struggles. But this week I`ve taken a lot of strength from the fact that I don't have to be perfect. I don't have to have it all figured out. As a son of Adam I have the inevitable heritage of weakness. But I have a lot of hope that comes from a much more powerful eternal truth: As a Son of God I have the potential for so much more. Because of the Atonement of Jesus Christ I can improve and get stronger every day

I invite you to think about that this week. I know we all have struggles, but I know we can all overcome them if we rely on the Lord and remember where we come from and where we are going!

Ok heart to heart over!

This week we are going to have a wedding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jander and William are going to go through with it! 

This week William received his answer! It was very inspiring to hear him say ``this is it, this is the path I need to take, I know its true!`` Jander had already received her answer, but now they are going to be so perfectly united in the Gospel!

 As part of the preparation, Elder Mayèn and I had to go to get the birth certificate for Jander (Williams was in the area of different missionaries. The cool part was this. she lives in a small city that is really secluded in the mountains called: Comasagua. they day we decided to go felt like a true adventure, we called Emilio cuz he kinda knows how to get there and asked him for help. He told us where to go and which bus to get on. We got up into the clouds on this small winding road until we finally ended up in Comasagua. I think we may have been the first missionaries in Comasagua for a really long time, if not the first ones ever. We talked to some people and found some new investigators there. I`ll give you an update on Comasagua in a couple weeks. 

Alberto and Manuel and Isabel are needing to get married, and we are trying our best to work out the problems and get what needs to be done done. 

I love the Lord, in Him my soul Delights!

Love you all

Elder McFarland!




No comments:

Post a Comment