Monday, February 29, 2016

When you don`t know what else to do. Work

Anyone who knew me before the mission(myself included) might be a little surprised to read that subject line. Just be assured that I don`t know what happened, but I`m done procrastinating.

So turns out I've been thrown into a branch that has had a lot of potential for a really (REALLY) long time. But, due to some things that have happened and are happening, it keeps falling short. The house and area are a lot nicer than where I lived before, but I can`t help feeling out of place sometimes. I don`t know what world I belong in now, but I feel like a different person. 

Despite of all the changes that I've been going through this week, I've had something really good to hold on to this week. Work. Work, work, work. I may not understand all of God`s choices. I may not understand what he needs me to do here, but I know sure as nothing else that I am going to do it. 

Edgardo was baptized this week! He is a ray of light in this branch. He is so positive and strong in spirit. I learn a little every time we go to teach him. Are we supposed to be teaching him? haha he is the best.

I have a testimony of the Atonement of Jesus Christ. I know that he heals and that he helps us all to learn and grow. Sometimes we have to stretch a little to be able to be what he wants us to be

If I have any advice for you this week, its to be thankful for what you have. I have learned so much from the people of this country. 

Be thankful for what you have and work for what you need.

Sorry the letter´s a bit short today, but know that I love you all and I am here for you when you need me. 

Have the greatest of weeks.

Elder McFarland

No comments:

Post a Comment