Monday, June 12, 2017

Learning at the feet of an Apostle!

This week was one for the books!

Tuesday we were blessed to receive a visit from Elder Dale G. Renlund! Several weeks ago President Adams asked me to direct the music, and so I had the privelege of sitting on the stand, only feet away from an Apostle of the Lord! We sang "Redeemer of Israel" and it was an incredible experience!

Wednesday I had my final interview with President Adams. It was very weird. Made me kinda hit reality a lee bit. My desires to work and serve are at an all time high, as I see that the time that I have is drawing shorter and shorter.

We have been trying to love and serve and work extra hard. God has been good to us and we are seeing miracles. 

Please pray for the Portillo family, they are a young family that have been learning a lot and progressing in the gospel! 

also the Campos family and the Cubillas family!

Love you all and hope you have a great week!

Elder McFarland

No comments:

Post a Comment