Friday, December 16, 2016

Wedding Bells

Holy Shoot dang guess what?

My sister got married earlier today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha, I´m going CRAZY right now! I´m so happy! Hope you all know I´m supporting you all the way from here in El Salvs!

To be honest, it hadn´t really hit me until I logged on today and saw photos. Well now it´s hit me! Jessie. Josh. You look so happy!! I can tell that you guys are SO in love and that you will have so much success together!

haha, I really don´t know what else to say! So here´s some Emojis!

😘😗💍

Anyways. The work moves forward. 

We have been working REALLY hard to try to work more with the members. And we´re really hoping things will start to pay off.

I love being a missionary.

Today I was talking to the guy cutting my hair, and he asked about what it´s like being a missionary. I told him something that I´ve learned that I wish every missionary and member and person would learn:

If you turn inward it´s really hard. Thinking about me. Thinking about mine. Thinking about all the things that I CANT do. Leaving home. 2 years. To someone who´s never heard about the church before that really seems like alot. 

But if you turn outward it really becomes easy. Everything you do as a missionary becomes easier if you just stop thinking about yourself and what´s in it for you, and start thinking about making other people smile. In making other people happy. In spreading the good news of the Savior Jesus Christ.

If you do that, being a missionary is the best thing in the world. 

I REALLY like it. 

Anyways, have the greatest week in the world! know that I´m praying for you!

Jessie, Josh.

good luck. it´s gunna be one huge ride!

take care!

Elder McFarland

No comments:

Post a Comment