Wednesday, July 22, 2015

I'm Here!

God has already shown me many miracles. Little ones. Powerful ones. Turns out, I was able to memorize all 34 of the missionaries names that we traveled with. and then we got here and know everyone has a name tag. Haha its a lot easier now.
Well, we only have five more minutes because they only got enough time to log on to tell you that we got here safe. Well, we are safe. We are alive, we are serving the Lord!
By the way, I met a man named Kasey on the plane that I think is what classifies as a "golden" investigator. I'll tell you more about him when I get the chance on Monday.
My companion is Elder Maxwell, and he is from Orem. He is a stud, but I haven't gotten to talk to him too much yet.\
Have a great week, talk to you later!!!
Elder McFarland
PS we turned in our camera's, so I wont be able to send any photos while I am here.:(

No comments:

Post a Comment