Friday, April 7, 2017

Getting things in Order

I officially am ending my last office week as Financial Secretary. Next Wednesday I will pass the job off to a new guy, and all next change I will spend training him in the office! It will be exciting to see someone else do the work I've been doing for so long, haha! I CANNOT believe that time has passed this quickly. The whole time I've been in the office I've been avoiding talking about my last change here, but it's finally gunna be here! I don't know how I feel about it honestly!

Right now I feel ready to pass things off. I've finished all my big projects, and I think everything is in order. I hope so :) Right now I am especially excited for our 2 dear families that we are working with: the Lopez and Maldonado Families.

 Claudia and Jose Maldonado came to General Conference last week! That's 2 Sundays in a row! Jose got a new job that keeps him from working on Sunday, and Claudia had a huge interview for an amazing job that will give her more time, more benefits, and of course, will keep her from working on Sundays. Every thing is working out so well with them! God is blessing them: they've told us they've been praying really hard for the chance to have good jobs that let them go to work! I just pray that it is God's will for me to be here when they make the choice to enter the Baptismal Font! 

The Lopez family is taking equally big strides. Last week Hector lost his job, the company just couldn't afford having so many employees, and they had to let him go. Blessings disguised as trials. The ward is really involved with their progress, and they have been very grateful for our message in this time. They didn't go to conference, but they watched part of it at home! they came to mutual last night, and they love the church!

Wednesday I had another Aetna Party(see pictures) and at long lenght I FINALLY got all of Aetna caught up to date! If you remember, when I showed up I had more than 6 months of it thrown on me plus the 6 months that I've been here. but it's finished. Wednesday E. Jenks went out to the area with the Bishop, while a young man stayed with me in the office and I just fought against Aetna all day. E. Jenks came back and I still hadn't finished, so I kepts working and at 10:00 that night I finished it all(President Adams was fully aware of everything!)

This week should be exciting, lots of changes, and lots of miracles.

I know that God lives and that he loves us, I know that I have been guided by him up to this point on my mission, and I trust that whatever God calls me to do, he will help me along patiently and teach me how to do it!

I love being a missionary. I love serving and loving people. 

I want you to know I love you :)

Have the greatest of weeks my people!

Love,

Elder McFarland!

No comments:

Post a Comment